Aston Vietnam is a division of AEG (Aston Educational Group), a professional international education brand from the USA. AEG focuses on language training, education consultation and cultural exchange around the world. In Vietnam we operate schools successfully in 2 big cities in the country: HCM City and Can Tho City. Aston Vietnam’s first location was opened in 2008. It now has 3 locations in Vietnam, 2 of which are in Ho Chi Minh City, with over 1,500 students aged 4 to 18. Our language centers are in HCM City based in District 10 and Tân Phú District.
Please visit our Website for more information about us:
+ Teaching English to young learners and teenagers.
+ Teaching at public schools: 10-15 hours/week for weekday mornings and afternoons.
+ Teaching at Aston Centers: 10-12 hours/ week for week day evenings and/or weekend mornings/evenings).
+ Details will be discussed in the interview.
– University or College Degree
– English language teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or equivalent)
– Previous teaching experience is preferred
– Nationalities: American, British, Australian, Canadian, South African
– Working locations: Dist.10, Tan Phu Dist., HCM City.
* How to apply: Please contact us via emails: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with attachments of your CVs and the related other copies (qualifications, photo, passport, visa, cover letter, etc.)