Aston Vietnam is a division of AEG (Aston Educational Group), a professional international education brand from the USA. AEG focuses on language training, education consultation, and cultural exchange around the world. In Vietnam, we operate schools successfully in 2 big cities in the country: HCM City and Can Tho City. Aston Vietnam’s first location was opened in 2008. It now has 3 locations in Vietnam, 2 of which are in Ho Chi Minh City, with over 1,500 students aged 4 to 18. Our language centers are in HCM City-based in District 11 and Tân Phú District.
Please visit our Website for more information about us:
+ Teaching English to young learners and teenagers.
+ Teaching at public schools: 10-15 hours/week for weekday mornings and afternoons.
– Working location: District 10, Hồ Chí Minh City, Việt Nam.
+ Teaching at Aston Centers: 10-12 hours/ week for weekday evenings and/or weekend mornings/evenings).
– Working locations: District 11 & Tân Phú district, Hồ Chí Minh City, Việt Nam.
+ Details will be discussed in the interview.
– University or College Degree
– English language teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, or equivalent)
– Previous teaching experience is preferred
– Native speakers (American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand, South African,…)
– Working locations: Dist.11, Tan Phu Dist., HCM City.
* How to apply:
Interested applicants are invited to send an application package with the following included via Email: email@example.com.
• Updated CV/resume
• Covering letter.
• Copy of your passport page with details and photos.
• Copies of degrees/ certificates.
• Any recent reference letters.