Aston Vietnam is a division of AEG (Aston Educational Group), a professional international education brand from the USA. AEG focuses on language training, education consultation and cultural exchange around the world. In Vietnam we operate schools successfully in 3 big cities in the country: HCM City, Can Tho City and Ca Mau City. Aston Vietnam’s first location was open in 2008. It now has 4 locations in Vietnam, 2 of which are in Ho Chi Minh City, with over 3,000 students aged 4 to 14. Our language centers in HCM City base in District 10 and Tân Phú District.
Please visit our Website for more information about us:
– Earning a competitive hourly rate. The pay range is between 450,000-470,000VND/hour before tax (10% tax) depending on the result of a demo class.
– Teaching English to young learners and teenagers (4-15 years old).
+ Teaching at public schools: 10-15 hours/week for weekday mornings and afternoons (HCMC).
+ Teaching at Aston campuses: 10-12 hours/ week for week day evenings and/or weekend mornings/evenings).
– Details will be discussed in the interview.
– University or College Degree is preferred
– English language teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or equivalent)
– Previous teaching experience is preferred
– English Teachers:
+ American, British, Australian, Canadian, South African
+ or from some other European countries.
– Age: under 40 years old is preferred
– Working locations: HCM City (Dist.3, Dist.10, Tan Phu Dist.) and Can Tho City
* How to apply: Please contact us via emails: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with attachments of your CVs and the related other copies (qualifications, photo, passport, visa, cover letter, etc.)